AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

OMG Migla look at the global market! This is a factor of...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    OMG Migla look at the global market! This is a factor of unfortunate global timing and not a factor of AVL's performance, or lack of, as such.

US inflation is at an all time high and just reported today they will get another hike in interest rates beyond previously expected high estimates. The public investor is running scared and sell-sell-sell echoing in their heads. Look at bank stock prices here, they are dropping below March 2020 prices when we had another blood bath market thanks to the global pandemic realities AND FUD impact. The US markets have been in decline this year and took a huge dive yesterday (their Monday 13/06) and we follow suit. Our own economy is not in great shape either and we are facing further interest rate hikes ourselves for the remaining part of the year from all reports. As another poster here has mentioned look at all stocks on the market - everything is sliding down the hill. The high expectation of AVL's potential for the individual magnifies any non-positive perspectives and people placing their future financial success on the outcome of the AVL project results in high levels of fear, uncertainty and doubt. Back up and look at all the factors.

We are in uncharted waters locally and globally. So much natural disaster (some may argue Covid not a "natural" disaster :-/ but that's the realm of the conspiracy theorists) effecting people, crops, supply chains/distribution/transport, government budgets, small business, CPI, it goes on and on. We have suffered massive fire storms, then significant weather storms resulting in big hail damage bills, then floods to agricultural areas, not once but twice to some farming areas that were just recovering from the first floods. The offshoot from that the government trying desperately to prop up the economy and support those out of work prints more money leading to inflationary action spurring more fear....

We also now have a terrible war being driven by a megalomaniac with the global uncertainly of how far will it go! Russia supplies much resource globally too in oil and wheat, flour etc and so do Ukraine who are having their farmland destroyed not to mention Russia stopping any ships with product from leaving Ukraine shores. Then throw in the uncertainty of China's intent and how will that effect our trade agreements which directly aligns to our mining industry and capability.

AVLs performance in pushing on is a credit to their management team. Running a project like this is a huge effort in the planning and foundation activities. Building factories is the actually the easier part. The planning & design, getting funding, getting approvals etc etc is the hard yards and requires money in the process. AVL have built interest and confidence in the project to have been able to keep this moving and attract money from government and retail.

I sincerely hope the price can find a floor in the 3c area (hopefully 3.5 or 3.6) - it deserves to and then get back on the bull at some point. But honestly, I am very worried about the impact of global issues going forward and the effect that can have on AVL and of course on us as a nation and our economy. We have a fantastic country here, I wasn't born here but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, and we have globally significant resources so we "should" be able to sustain ourselves at least. But that's only MY opinion - i am neither an economist nor a miner nor a financial adviser ...

Good luck to all retail investors, keep the fingers crossed and positive energy flowing. All IMHO, make yours based on your own research...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $130.0K 8.659M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1945311 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 11184809 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 3991150
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.