VMT 0.00% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

General Discussion, page-1771

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    …..I’m not sure that it is about management. My thinking and gut feel tells me that it’s about the macro uncertainty. Until we have certainty that the macro situation is improving I think this will continue.

The company has had few wobbles with the green mo situation although I think we have done well to get the best out of a bad situation and one should have expected a short term negative flow on effect to the company. My regret to this was my last purchase at 40 cents….hindsight though.

I really do believe that the company is still on the right path but has to absolutely deliver on its plans of building the second factory which I believe it will do and too, (which will allow the company to be market ready) that the market penetration to the Asian and South American markets including India are still on track. In its last update it made a mention of carefully managing its existing markets and diversifying into new markets and if it is able to achieve this smoothly then I can see a doubling of market share quickly and the share price rebound quickly; much higher than the last high price.

The reality at the moment is for us to pass through the macro event unscathed and for a company that currently has no debt I believe we will.

These are just my views.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.