VMT 0.00% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

General Discussion, page-2210

1. VYR
    4,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2917
    Hindsight will get you nowhere. It wont tell you anything about what is happing now and likely to happen tomorrow. Research that gives you a better than even chance of forecasting the future is the key to success.

I've tried to have sensible conversations with you in the past but you seem to like wearing your " I don't know $h1t " Self Awarded badge of Achievement and seem happy not to learn something every day that would allow to know a bit of stuff worth knowing.

"Buy just after a low and Sell just after a high" is a great strategy that has served me well particularly because I do it in conjunction with very intense Fundamental Analysis which allows me to "Buy when the assets are undervalued and sell when the market is putting crazy prices on them" That takes the worry out of picking false highs and lows.

VMT 's property assets were worth more than 5c back in 2019. It was arguably over valued when just after it started to make a profit in 2020 Phill Campbell placed shares at a discount to three Institutions following which the price was pumped up to unrealistic values so folks could make a quick exit and profit. At least two of those institutions had absolutely zero interest in owning VMT shares they were only interested in making a quick profit as is the case with most placements including the bit that was placed in the last capital raising. Back in 2020 when the market was hyped up by new punters in lockdown it was a bonanza for those wanting a quick profit. In the last few months it has been tuff to impossible to make a quick buck. It seems that the recent placement punters chasing a quick profit may have taken a bit of a hiding exiting in such a depressed market. The selling pressure has subsided and the worm has started to turn it seems.

Those who aren't able to see how grossly undervalued VMT is today are the real losers.

You don't have to be a genius to add the value of the cash , the land and buildings, the patents ,the sunk costs of R&D, the JV's. the 1,500 world wide distribution network, the Ducati badging agreement, the uk and French distribution businesses, The number one seller achievements etc to get a figure way north oof the $59m the market is valuing them at.

It could be an ideal time to get out of such a dud investment for those who bought the story back in Sept 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $12.50K 93.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 115729 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 97484 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.