VMT 10.7% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

A lot of famous brands are brining ev motorcycles in next year,...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    A lot of famous brands are brining ev motorcycles in next year, as of now they are still in design and production phase. These competitors will have a whole distribution facility worldwide in place. Why would anyone want to sell an unknown Chinese brand? Their corporation with Dukati is crucial for customers to thrust their bike won't break down and meanwhile launch their own brand as a cheaper alternative. Is there anyone who can explain this deal? Why did they gave the investor option to 10% of the market cap? Most sales as of today are b2b sales that need to be addressed. The backlog isn't really growing. They also need to find a way to enter India cause I think their biggest market is in Asia.

Does anyone know how they can be net cash if they suffered until late 2018? Did they just screw shareholders that much when they IPO'd?

Am I the only one who doesn't really thrust the management? With a 5% shareholder growth they get 25% performance shares... lol, that shouldn't be even hard if you don't give out a dividend. The vesting period of 2 years is so short. That lawyer in the board should be kicked out. I also think the ceo is a bit overpaid but it seems to me the options are a way of paying them instead of cash at the current shareprice. I hope they do something to address these issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $684 5.469K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18994 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 773188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.