TKM 3.45% 3.0¢ trek metals limited

Neil to my mind is the ideas spinner, he spun GRV's cannel...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Neil to my mind is the ideas spinner, he spun GRV's cannel coal/torbanite into a bitumen/activated carbon/diesel product/dream, which it always was, from an oil shale/coal company. He has obviously run into carbon foot print issues with the shenanigans that have been going on around geothermal energy etc. In reality who would ask, or rather back, a labor government, state and federal, to start a new coal mine. Its a long shot in my view John our Exec director on the other hand does not have the spin of Neil but I think he is just as solid if not more .I think the pivot to Manganese should be good, these guys have had the South Woodie Woodie project in there pocket for a long time [think Spitfire ] I am a little nervous at Tkm share price drifting down pre vote by Edge and Tkm as the price was set at just over 2 Tkm shares for every Edge share equivalent to 8cents per Tkm share. If I was a Edge shareholder I would want more not less as our price drifts towards 6 cents. Having said that we have been told the AGM is in early October and that the second half of this calendar year will be very active. I am expecting news imminently about drilling on prospects as previously announced and an update on South Woodie Woodie. I have not lost faith in John yet or Neil for that matter but I wish they would forget about Aro and Tng etc and do there jobs in Tkm and also Grv which we pay them for as well as keeping the market up to date!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $15.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $34.09K 1.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1466 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 21748 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 87754
Last updated 12.35pm 14/06/2024 ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.