CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

Yes Zubric,As you would be aware that I've been telling...

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1217
    Yes Zubric,

As you would be aware that I've been telling everybody here for years that Lynn Lake is not viable to mine given they have 5 to 6 different locations with little value unless combined together an the logistics of getting those area's mined is a huge task even with the expertise in todays mining practices hence why they needed to do a mining study because none of it was viable and it was a fair dinkum rouse to suck more into the Vortex of rinse an spin...I looked over the compositions of each location and the purity it just didnt add up an you had all those attacking me stating they have a Jorc an I didnt have a clue well Jorc Smork...most of the Jorc was Estimated with very little proven if any so its a bitter pill to swallow for the rusted on and thats why you don't see any of them coming back to say they were right.

But hey those living a very nice lifestyle the board dont care they are being paid very well and therefore can continue with the theme of buying up used locations that have little or no value because then it opens up the doors to newbies being sucked in all over again an thats the way the operate look into their history it tells you that they keep moving the goalposts to stay afloat first it was Copper then Cobalt then Nickel and the latest is Lithuim go figure...but in saying that the markets an commodities are being hammered across the board given the global bsheet going on an China squeezing the life out of mineral pricing as they control 80 odd percent of manufacturing of those critical minerals and we all know that sooner or later prices will improve will Coarzon be able to survive they have for 12 years or more an surely one day they will get something right so those shares any Long Term Holders have maybe best left in the bottom draw until improvements are forthcoming in commodity prices...just like you say its not like they are worth anything an only further dilution is coming anyway when they will need to raise to stay afloat. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2168410 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 413701 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.26pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.