CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Sorry to hear about your loss an I'm sure your not the lone...

1. 3,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1372
    Sorry to hear about your loss an I'm sure your not the lone ranger, hopefully your other investments have been fruitful enough to cover those losses here...an yes l was bashed from pillar to post by many holders...it was like l was the towns punching bag lol, an usually when you get so many pumpers against you it makes it hard for others to make the right decisions as when a stock is being pumped it's what others want to hear and therein is the problem and the old analogy no matter how much lipstick you put on a pig its still a pig rings so true here...the company completed a Consolidation @0.003 hitting 6.8cps post consolidation period not so long back then raised bucket loads of cash and today they are back were they started from so sad from a company whose director's have utilised the different commodities when they were hot to keep sucking more into the Vortex of rinse an spin and here we are one pip away from the Pre Consolidation price again...yep further dilution coming for those invested here making their shares worthless and the merry go round will continue unfortunately...maybe this can be a very valuable lesson for everyone not only in investing but to always do your own research and to listen to both sides whether that be negative or positive not just the pumpers...again good luck to all in your future investments.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5400639 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 883104 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.