CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Hi amigo., Glad you are still here. Life would not be the same...

1. 2,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1711
    Hi amigo., Glad you are still here. Life would not be the same if you and @Y4ukikmycow didn't post. You may have been in the middle of a sleep and missed it, but there were recent announcements that were quite interesting, I think anyway. Our Honourable Leader, Brett "the Fox" Smith and his Chair, Terry Streeeeeeter, as well as our new director, Kristie Young "the Younger", have all bought shares in the current share offer (SPP). The Fox bought $30,000 worth of shares and Mr Streeeeeeter also bought $30,000 worth of shares, while Ms the Younger bought $10,000 worth. Wow!!! Finally, the team has put hands in their pockets and have real skin in the game. That is very interesting, don't you think? Some will say that it is small beer for the likes of these people. But at last they are in the trenches with the rest of us. My rose-coloured Stevie Wonder glasses are showing me there is something a foot, so call me crazy, but I have put my hand in my pocket to average down. All the best wishes to you and all the other longtermers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3467825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 709994 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.