TMK 0.00% 0.3¢ tmk energy limited

At the end of the day, stocks are priced by corporate value. A...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    At the end of the day, stocks are priced by corporate value. A company's price can get ahead of value on hype or anticipated growth, or can lag below value when a hidden gem is not yet recognized by Mr. Market.

From what we have been told, the resource report should be released shortly. That arm's length analysis of reserves should tell us whether today's shareholders own a hidden gem or not. Once we know, then Mr. Market will respond accordingly. Given the success with the wells and what is already known about the coalbeds within the concession, I'm guessing we're in for some very good news and a significantly higher PPS. But we won't know until we know.

Any speculation regarding size of reserves and/or PPS following the release of the resource report? For grins and giggles, I'm going to guess we hit 3.0 cents/share shortly after the announcement. I suppose we could get surprised toward the downside. But the well data to date argues strongly in favor of a positive surprise. We'll see. Thoughts?

I guess it really doesn't matter at this point. What is, is. Our collective speculation about reserves and/or subsequent PPS will not drive Mr. Market. Rather, the engineering report regarding reserves will drive valuation. Nonetheless, I can't seem to avoid a little guesswork... again, for grins and giggles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $33.09K 9.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 81460124 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 61302071 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 227882
Last updated 13.11pm 16/05/2024 ?
TMK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.