LLI 9.09% 15.0¢ loyal lithium limited

I see that many here are frustrated that other James Bay...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I see that many here are frustrated that other James Bay explorers are enjoying rising share prices and we seem to be marking time. I believe this is mostly due to the fact others are drilling or plan to in coming months and management have said that Loyal won't likely drill until spring 2024.

The company has previously said that this season's field work will be a data review, assay of previous drill cores, analysis of satellite imagery, field work programs, sampling and interpretation. Assay results promise to lift the share price is they come back positive which many of us are expecting but drilling is more than 12 months away.

But I think there's now been a re-think of this strategy and management are now looking at some drilling this northern summer if the results of the field work programs allow it. I've just re-read the recent quarterly and this statement popped out "Dahrouge Geological Consulting, will be engaged to perform the field work programs, sampling and interpretation. Work is currently planned to commence in late May 2023 (weather permitting). Parallel drilling permits are being considered for the most prospective targets."

So we may see some drilling at Trieste some time from July onwards provided the field work identifies some compelling targets. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $64.45K 422.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 200001 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.