LLI 0.00% 16.5¢ loyal lithium limited

Currently, I'm feeling that reaching the $1 mark might be...

1. 2,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    Currently, I'm feeling that reaching the $1 mark might be contingent on a few key milestones, such as securing environmental permitting for drilling, details about the drilling campaign's timing and size, and more results from Hidden Lake in Yellowknife after the fires pass. Additionally, certain geopolitical factors may influence our PA. Still, given our position on the cost curve's lower end and operating within Canada's dynamic and economically incentivized jurisdiction (it's about time Australia caught up), we could potentially hit that target by Christmas. Once drilling commences, it becomes unpredictable. Strong results could quickly propel us past the $1 mark, potentially reaching $2 before we even realize it. Conversely, through our airborne LiDAR and ground crews, there's a chance of discovering something significant, similar to BRW:TSX Brunswick Exploration Inc's massive spodumene boulder dispersion train. Such a discovery could radically change projections, possibly pushing us to a 150m cap next month. It's all speculative at this point so please DYOR!
    Last edited by OzBandit: 22/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ $11.09K 67.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245006 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 60240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.