UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

There were a couple of nuggets from the Rising Stars...

1. 2,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    There were a couple of nuggets from the Rising Stars presentation earlier this week that I noticed.

Firstly Idan indicated that the current customer was being charged around $2000 per month per Digital Human.

Previously it was indicated that early adopters of Enterprise solutions would come on board at a discount rate, but I think this is the first time an actual figure has been mentioned. Timestamp from 35:32

And secondly Idan mentioned that the two primary focus opportunities are Onboarding and Medical and that hopefully there would be some news about the Medical aspect in the next 6 months.

No promises, but perhaps they will pick back up the project with PangeaMed again. Medical is always going to be a challenging arena because of all the ethics and regulation associated with the Industry. Timestamp 32:21

One thing I learned a long time ago is that it is acceptable for humans to make mistakes, but it is not acceptable for machines to make mistakes. So I am sure that this new technology is finding a bit of that.

Seems that the bot clock got reset today, but hopefully one last desperate seller will show his hand tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $9.698K 649.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89767 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 918975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.