UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Yes, it does look impressive. I believe the difference with...

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786
    Yes, it does look impressive. I believe the difference with Unith is the cost and bandwidth. While Uneeq is very good it’s a much more expensive option and requires a lot more to set up, often requiring professional developers and the like to implement.

Unith is designed and being prepared to create an off the shelf option anyone can access and utilise with a low cost and low bandwidth.

No doubt they are learning lots from each other and Unith’s stake in Uneeq would appear to be appreciating nicely. This from Idan (our CEO)

”Finally, I am pleased to confirm growth in UNITH's investments which have appreciated since acquiring strategic stakes in Aflorithmic Labs, In The Room Global (previously Forever Holdings) and Uneeq. The value of these investments have increased to be valued at $4.3M, up from $1.1M at the end of FY22”

Funnily enough, in September 2022 our SP was 2.5c. Today it is 2.5c. The difference between now and then:

• We have $3-3.5m in the bank
    • Have launched our initial platform and starting to get decent contracts. The most recent a $170k contract with Alliance for Public Health. I suspect several more will be announced very soon.
    • Have announced partnership with Big 5 tech company, which is being expanded as we speak.
    • Have expanded our team from 10-12 to 25-30 staff.
    • Have seen investments appreciate by $3.2m per above
    • Have turned finances around and recorded a profit in last 12 months vs $2.4m loss in the year prior.

All this, but ‘the market’ suggests we are flat. Mmmm

Last edited by SDJungwirth: 08/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.