UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-1366

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Yes agree there hasn't been much depth to the comments lately.

It looks to me like markets might start going through a tough time with the global economy slowing, USD rising, and rates still high compared to the last 10 years. But as future growth expectations start falling and central banks start cutting, both of which probably start happening in the next 12 months, investors will rotate hard into tech, especially AI. As long as we can hold on through the volatility until then I am sure we will all do very well. Unith just needs to avoid having to raise and keep building out their tech and user base and will be excellently positioned if it can do so.

Financials look ok for this. Plenty of cash in bank and expenses should fall as that marketing campaign winds up. Plus the two new contracts suggest that revenue could start rising. Also I think someone mentioned that they added a lot of users in July? Wages costs will rise however as they have brought in new staff but hopefully this will be offset by user growth and cutting out middle-men distributers they were previously relying on.

I welcome good-faith criticism of my views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $15.73K 985.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 896665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 668352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.