UNT 0.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-1414

1. 1,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    This stock has tested the patience of all holders whether they have come aboard the last 12 months or been a long term holder which I am. Despite many accumulations still some distance from finding ‘black’ territory.

There will always be ramping comments in these forums, There are pockets of wisdom, however, from those with an opposing narrative. Whatever - READ them all but some facts highlighted by people with a different take do point out facts that correlate to Unith’s low SP.

we have a great tech with outstanding opportunities. In other sectors you may have new lithium opportunities, and then back to tech, the quantum computing space seen as bigger than AI as an example

For UNT - same as emerging opportunities in a commodity or a tech - HOW GOOD IS MANAGEMENT at EXECUTING. They can sing any tune they like & SELL it to Shareholders, but at end of the day you need customers that BUY into it. Sure some fruit has been picked. The orders need to come soon & faster or the promise may be delivered elsewhere. The globe is full of new competitors and the size of many players could swallow us for petty cash if we were so advanced. Thinking the market needs really significant contracts & dollars attached to the new sign ups or OVERPROMISE will prevail and UNDER DELIVERY in share price continue.

A I M O the next few Quarterlies will either satisfy some rampers OR prove right some of the fact checkers with ambivalent sentiment.

A happy holder for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.68K 2.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5387666 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 226629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.