UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

When you look at the course of sales, it's amazing how much the...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    When you look at the course of sales, it's amazing how much the share price and of course the market cap can change often by trades of just a few hundred bucks. Especially in the micro cap sector that we are currently in. It's easy to get distracted from the bigger picture if you're not chasing pips as many keyboard warriors do nowadays and this is where the herd mentality can often kick in with either FOMO or panic selling.
    If you believe in the Unith story, this all becomes white noise.
    I look at Idan's and Sytze's track record and see that they set out targeted milestones and have achieved these usually well before the timelines they had set. I also expect to see revenue increase in the next quarterly and no doubt we will see a few good announcements during the course of this final quarter of the calendar year. The tech sector as a whole has certainly had a bumpy ride of late but it isn't going to stay like that forever. In our modern yet often uncivilised world, tech development and AI is on setting itself on an exponential curve of growth and Unith is in the box seat to take advantage of this as our timing seems to be in the sweet spot.
    Another reason why I picked up a giveaway 1.3m more 0.003 options this arvo. I couldn't resist.
    Exciting times lay ahead. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.509K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12543897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.