UNT 10.5% 1.7¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-1625

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I am not a long holder of this (I joined only this year). I do not think the technology is groundbreaking or something super extraordinary.

However, I do believe the use cases for our products have a strong chance for adoption, especially if I look forward into the future. The world is going into a more digitized space, with a reduction in the workforce for roles like: customer service & support, training & introductions, and routine tasks.

I think the company is utilizing a very smart 'divide & conquer' method - lean task force (only 2 people) for the acquisition side in TrackConcepts and utilizing the (growing) revenue stream for RnD (and possible M&A like our stake in 'Uneeq').

If the company fails with the 'talking heads' platform (which I strongly believe it won't) - TrackConcepts will continue to grow and generate revenues. I see this as a Win VS. Win-Win situation: either one or both will succeed.

The only downside for the moment I see is the economic environment (globally) and the dislike of asx investors for tech companies.

Holding this strong, highly undervalued in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $126.8K 7.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265719 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 145000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.