UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

I am holding strong but, thought I would just share with you all...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I am holding strong but, thought I would just share with you all one concern that I have.

Apart from many other things, I operate a national consulting business. We have many hundreds of clients all over the country and internationally in our region. We also operate a popular software as a service business which includes a small call centre (5 staff) of support staff that assist clients with their needs on the software and provide training. I certainly don't want to overstate the size of our business. We would be classified as a small business. But it's the influence that we have in our sector that is particularly relevant to the potential service that could be provided by Unith. I would not only consider establishing an artificial human to supplement our client support on the software, but I also see a significant opportunity for our clients to benefit from a service like this as well. This all sounds great and about four weeks ago I took the time to put together a detailed enquiry and submitted it to the Unith website. I outlined the context of our interest and the type of opportunity I was considering for us and our clients.

Nothing back. No phone call, no response email to follow up my enquiry. Nothing. Now, clearly there are probably bigger fish to catch, but it blows me away that they claim to be on this growth campaign and they would not even respond to a very genuine enquiry like ours. Even if it was not the right time or they feel that they do not yet have a mature product to offer, wouldn’t you think that they would at least follow-up to at least make a connection. This worries me. I'm not so much worried that they didn't personally get back to my enquiry but, how many other enquiries are they failing to respond to? Why don't they have the capability to follow up these genuine enquiries and interest? Why bother growing the connections on LinkedIn if you have no capability to respond to genuine interest. Keen to hear your thoughts about this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.278K 252.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2233445 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.