UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-1732

1. 21,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2100
    G'day Solarpat. What's happening with the comment from trusting shareholders looks very much like the frustration that inevitably develops from WAITING. Shareholders have really bought on trust that, what we have been and are being told, "sounds" logical and doable because we trust Idan. The "market" doesn't know Idan from a bar of soap and the VAST majority haven't got a clue what UNITH Ai is, OR, more particularly, WHAT they do. Thus 2.0 cents.
    Tradefink82 sums it up well and I just reckon that we hang in there, trust OUR own judgement, and watch what we believed in develop into what the "market" understands and supports.
    I'm very confident that Idan is genuine and genuinely believes that we are going to get there, starting very shortly.
    But, it's going to need PROOF, this is not a "trusting" market, it's very tough and pragmatic. Show us the results, show us the contracts, show us the money, market. IMO, it WILL happen, these low prices will make eye watering possibilities eventuate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.