UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

OpenAI is in a rut... Unith has another chance dropped by the...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    OpenAI is in a rut... Unith has another chance dropped by the angels for being recognized as an emerging company (though a microcap)... There are some well known Australian investors and ETFs with Australians holding in Nvidia or others and such who would love way more to park their cash and support a company on the ASX... We need those announcements that can wheel in the wheel-barrows that matter... As mentioned above if those options die-out - I am sorry but this company is as good as gone... It will be hard re-instating investor confidence, raising, or even getting eventual sales wont matter to most... I have seen that happen with many companies on ASX... Lapsing option contracts means the company's top-most priority is not progress, let alone investors and the people handing them their hard-earned cash to perform and be a part of something they thought would be a great story for the grand-kids... Lapsed publicly issued options on a company's portfolio are a disastrous look or they shouldn't have issued those options to the general public in the first place and raised the 16M through other entities... Options are risky for us as investors and sure we will all be left with a bad taste if they fizzle out but more-so 'disastrous suicide' for the company that doesnt see them through and those captaining these companies...
    Last edited by Simonn: 22/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.