UNT 2.63% 2.0¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-1918

1. 3,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    Keyhole it is up to you how you invest and when you buy and sell your shares.

I base my decissions on the structure of the board of directors and the progress the company has or has not made.

Obviously there are always two ways to view things.

The Pangeamed deal was a Shipera and a Carosa deal I suppose similar to the other deals they put together during their terms in office as directors. None of the deals they signed off IMO came to anything.

One can certainly see the company is being run in a completely different way with the current board. More TRANSERANCY a BUSINESS PLAN and a ROAD MAP to get there.

We are only DAYS AWAY from the launch of the PLATFORM as indicated in the Road Map. Everything that has been put to paper with the current Board has come to fruition. That in itself to me is a massive change from the past.

Revenues are coming in and this is evident by the signing of new contracts, grants etc and I am sure this will increase as the weeks and months go by especially when the platform is fully operational to all users. As for the Subscription Biz well the company has advised it has been restructured as everyone knows and time will tell how that restructuring is travelling. If it is as they say HAPPY DAYS for all.

I dont care if you buy now or wait that is your choice and I wish you luck.

Others risk tolerance may be higher than yours and others may align with your opinion, each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $23.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $16.39K 847.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 526150 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 483982 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.