UNT 7.69% 1.4¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-2001

1. 2,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    It seems strange that the client wants the text to be so large that it covers the top half of Azbia's head, it sort of defeats the purpose of having a humanlike avatar.
    The button sizes make it look like this is designed for phone use.

My thoughts are that the human likeness is good and responsiveness is good and the voice is well rendered without glitches. The voice also matches the appearance of the Avatar. It is surprising how many avatars I see where there is a mismatch between the voice and the appearance and they then seem less realistic.

One thing all these platforms will need to do is be able to configure the speech for Phone numbers and abbreviations, for example OECD, or IEEE where you wish to state I triple E as the preferred pronounciation.

This can all be done technically but the user should be able to configure this in the interface.

I was a bit surprised that she did not try and offer me the sign-up link at the end of the conversation. I would definitely add that to respond to any "bye" prompt and it would probably increase sign-ups.

Azbia thinks her name is Azbi, so there is probably a typo in the training file.

Overall my impressions are very positive and looking forward to the next stages of development.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5789/5789388-f67b3496a8cbfb1effa4eac28c384664.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.82K 817.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 752011 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 324923 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.