UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

"Looking forward to each of the four price changing catalysts...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    "Looking forward to each of the four price changing catalysts being announced, as they enter this growth period."

Exactly right Markeewan, the first being point 2 from Pitt Street research report extract below.

Key catalysts for the next 12 months
    We see the following catalysts that could lead to a re-rating of the company:
    - Increased customer adoption, through the signing of new deals and
    upgrading of existing partnerships.
    - Revenues from partnerships signed in the last 12 months begin to be
    reflected in the company’s top line
    - The unveiling of the identity of the ‘Big 5’ Tech company Unith is working
    with,
    - Continued user growth in the B2C subscription division,
    - Continued investment by the company into the Talking Heads platform,
    to increase its capabilities.

This (point 2) hopefully will be in the 4C which going by previous releases, will be out sometime next week and will also hopefully show a pretty decent increase in revenues. To kick our share price up the backside, this will be hurdle number one but I'm quite confident of ticking this one off next week.

The next six months are also going to be quite critical for option holders as many of us are, including myself. (Disclosure: I'm still topping off with Heads and Options when I can.) Importantly, it's also equally critical for our Company because it means a cash injection of some 16million Ozzy Pesos into our coffers. Some have said that the Board set a fairly high exercise price for these options but that it tends to show that they were very confident of our where our market cap would be in late July 2024. I agree with this sentiment but it also highlights the importance of positive news and progress being released to the market over the next 6 months as warranted. The big one of course is the revelation of who is the Big5 tech client that purchased 3 licences which was announced in the quarterly of October 2022. One would think so far so good but surely the covers will have to come off by mid year. How long does the trial and evaluation period need be? 18 months? By the look on Idan's face and his relaxed demeanour on the latest video snippet, my view is that things are all going to plan.

It can be frustrating and disheartening though to see us finish up on days like today at 1.9 cps but keep in mind, from the day's range of .021 to .019, the difference in volume/value equates to beer money for the week (mrs walker is probably right, I drink too much) but it changed the m/c by some $1.8m. Retail investors of which I am clearly one, can be their own worst enemy sometimes. Again, seeing the volume and trade values of the day, I don't know why some bother but each to their own I suppose but let's not stress about this too much, it will take care of itself soon enough.

Enough of my blabbering, bottom line, I'm excited to be a shareholder and I'm confident of huge shareholder value creation during 2024 and beyond. Consequently I'm also very much looking forward to exercising my option holdings into FPOS's by mid year thanks to the announcements that I expect to be released to market in due course.

p.s. Thanks very much also to the regular posters who provide great insight, differing views and opinions. Best of luck to us all but I don't think we'll need it.
    Cheers, MW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.833K 544.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 12158183 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1145589 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 184735
Last updated 13.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.