UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

I have been in this stock since 2016, but I have had to start...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I have been in this stock since 2016, but I have had to start the clock again drawing a line probably under around 2021. The previous business failed I backed the wrong jockey in that clown Carrosa, like I said his performance was that dismal I believe his sister was the impetus behind Destra's initial success.
    So I can appreciate your sceptical stance after being burnt. And as you would be aware I think you have reasoned and valid points that can justify your opinion.
    I still haven't received a response from a email sent on the 9/1. Maybe Idan views being held accountable for previous stories sold to investors as being negative, and he'd prefer we keep our focus on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I suspect I would be probably close to, if not in the top handful of holders for $ invested in this company, that doesn't include the likes of Carrosa etc who on top of their huge salaries received millions of shares in performance rights( if that doesn't make your stomach churn). Outside the top 20 but I payed significantly higher for my holdings. The point being that doesn't blind me to,or stop me from highlighting some obvious concerns over the company's performance. I'm still in the camp there has been a hell of a lot of talk, but little evidence they are actually walking the walk. And for all those who have been in this stock for years Idan is showing patterns that remind me of Carrosa.
    So @Keyhole I appreciate your perspective, I hope you keep a keen eye on developments and if any solid announcements are made you are able to jump back in quickly. You can recoup some losses and hopefully we can all make some money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2219545 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 100379 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.