UNT 10.5% 1.7¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-2204

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Hey Aussie and Keyhole, famous expression..

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off..."

Currently UNT is 45% below the last CR/SPP placement price.

If 1.8c doesn't hold, you are in uncharted freefall territory from a UNT share price perspective. If you include the historic CM8 price history 1.1c is the next low according to the TA..

upload_2024-1-23_11-59-3.png

And good point re: Dummkopf Racer - 5 million shares sold suddenly and he has disappeared. And this after right after posting how he 'spoke with Idan for 30mins'...

I have warned time and time again about listening to uprampers - many years ago I too once fell in love with stocks and listened to the sweet siren's song telling me what I wanted to hear - until one day 'Suspension of Quotations' pops up in your feed and you're screwed..

And these duplicitous snowflakes don't accept responsibility for the avalanches they cause... I hate them with a passion, this is why I say time and time again 'DON'T LISTEN TO HOLDERS!!' especially rose-coloured ones - they have a motive and it ain't to help you!!!

Please, I hope I'm wrong... and a big revenue announcement comes to save the day... but it better come soon and that 4C better be good.. GLTA DYOR IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $126.8K 7.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265719 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 145000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.