UNT 15.4% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Its the oldest trick in the book... Back in college, I used to...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Its the oldest trick in the book... Back in college, I used to call myself a lady as well, especially when I got caught peeking in women's changing rooms... Which further gave me more ideas and I started showing up to women's nights cross-dressed and to ladies social events... I went further to get numbers and supposedly introduce some of the pretties to my "brother" who looked like me... It worked about 12 times until one of the tennis balls decided to bounce out one night on the dance floor as we were in sync with Lady Gaga... I had to bounce too... I never frequented those sides of university clubs, events and town again... One of the 12 ladies became my lady for about 6 years and we had to sadly inform her about my sister's demise after a hippo rampage in Northern Uganda... She stayed on so she could uphold my sister's last memory and request of her to be her brothers significant other... We broke up over a misunderstanding or five, later... Those were the best days of my life...

Then I became honest as my father wanted and decided to get with the right lady in a dignified and honest relationship as a "straight alpha man" which ended up in her cheating on me instead - with my best friend... Moral of the story was: Nothing actually... Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $99.89K 6.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111508 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 186428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ 2781709
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.