UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

"the whole think stinks! I absolutely am convinced by the...

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    "the whole think stinks! I absolutely am convinced by the directors by what they are saying and the technology and possibilities… but I am not convinced by the people on here, the directors reluctance towards taking up positions with their own money or the lack of substantial contracts."

then don't invest in the company and go away. The panic merchant act is getting old. I do not know the financial situation of the directors and I don't really care. I like the product and the possibilities if it does not pan out why would I be embarrassed??? I did my research and went with my gut. What will you do after the launch and contracts start coming in? Will you leave with some dignity from this forum or will you jump on the band wagon and jump on the cheer squad? ( i already know the answer). Every mile stone has been meet and we launch in a few weeks, so why would I have doubts when the promises have been kept. If you cannot afford to lose the money you invest then you should not be doing this and you come across as a person who should definitely not be doing this. Make some friends or get a hobby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.509K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12543897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.