UNT 8.33% 1.3¢ unith ltd

As I have said before Solar, that's my biggest fear now. I have...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    As I have said before Solar, that's my biggest fear now. I have no doubt that this product will take off, but what you have just said about big companies bolting on bits and pieces then attempting to take out Unith before it gets to big is smack on Imo. Sure if they did try and make an early move it will still be a 5 bagger from here and a lot of investors would be happy with that, but not me, not with this first mover advantage potential to really wedge themselves in as a industry leader.

I hope the SPP is over subscribed to the max, so as they have as much funding to move this product forward. I have no reason to believe it wont be as just speaking for myself I am holding a decent position and I have applied for my full entitlement which is close to 1mill shares plus another large chunk, and I'm guessing that some investors like me that can't get enough shares in UNT atm whilst at these lows could possibly be thinking the same. I'm sure there will be some investors out there that are not planning on taking up their entitlements for any number of reasons, and that's hopefully where the opportunity exists to grab some more.

Yes, they are definitely hitting some milestones, but I'm not fully convinced about this manipulation this thing. I just think the share price is acting pretty much on par with what most cap raises do. In saying that, it's Imo showing a lot of resilience. Guessing many not wanting to part with their shares just to make a few pips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $56K 4.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152133 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2383795 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.