UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-3138

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 862
    Well we needed to start somewhere!

We have successfully created commercial products prior to our main product being launched!
    Regardless if you are satisfied with which brands we have supplied to, the fact still remains that we are receiving revenue for a product we created, own and sell.

Bigger customers will come when we are launched.

For every commercial deal previously we had to create a demo of our offerings, our coders worked exclusively on the platform specific to AZBillions and APH. They then presented it and the companies paid for it.

What I look forward to is when we launch, all of those potential commercial partners will have direct access to our platform and will be easily able to customise their own digital human without taking our coders away from advancing the tech.

When I did a lot of research on legacy chatbots I realised that not only were the owners of the chatbots profiting from the product but also a bunch of other random companies bought subscriptions to those chatbots and made secondary products around a basic chat bot product.
    A lot of these secondary companies are valued in the 100s pf millions from on selling basic chatbots that have been modified to have something original for a certain audience or industry.

That’s what Unith will be able to aim for. Become a solid and trustworthy tech product that aims to supply small business as well as commercial business but also allowing other people, hence the whole point of our entrepreneur programme, to take Unith’s platform and use it in a way that Unith never thought of or in a way that may be too niche for us to justify the spend.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.