UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

I guess it comes down to what you believe is possible for...

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    I guess it comes down to what you believe is possible for Unith.

I look at it this way, which is overly negative and not what I expect.

Unith will launch the platform, there are over 400 million profitable small businesses in the world. most of them use a legacy chatbot that could easily switch to Unith in a few weeks. I imagine we will attract 0.1% which is 4 million businesses, each paying something like $20 a month. Or $960,000,000 per annum in revenue. Let's halve that, and then halve it again. That's now $240,000,000 per annum in revenue. That's based on .025% of the world's small businesses, so 1 million clients paying $20 per month. 1 million sign ups for a new tech today is absolutely nothing, but the margins are huge.

Now add to that all the other non-business use cases out there, such as hobbyists, niche clubs or groups, government, private people working on private projects and future start-ups, I'm sure there are many more examples!. How many people will pay to use our platform separate to small business? lets imagine we find another 1 million people who find a use for it, not hard, there are 8 billion people in the world. now we have doubled our revenue to half a billion dollars pa.

So the potential is huge, but how many customers do we need to have a 100M MC and above? Well let's work backwards and without using PE ratios.

Let's say a 150M MC is what I use to base the success of Unith and without taking into account spending, just revenue per annum of 150M.

Well at $20 per month, we would need only 625,000 monthly paid subscribers to achieve 150M per annum. Now cutting that in half means I need only to attract 312,500 small businesses to adopt the Unith Platform and 312,500 random other users.

Given most companies selling standard legacy text based chatbots are raking in hundreds of millions per annum based on several million, in some cases more, customers, I would say that the above figures are very easy to achieve and would put our SP at .130c.

Now adding a PE ratio of 10, which will be how the SP is calculated when we reach profitability, we can reduce our active subscribers to a tenth of the above figures which is 62,000 active subscribers, paying $20 each, realising $20 per month each, that's still 15M revenue just from the platform, not the legacy business. with the PE ratio added we now have a MC of 150M Aud.

Even half that again, say we are the lamest tool on earth and only attract 30,000 active subscribers and we are still at a MC of 70M using a PE of 10 with only 30,000 active subscribers.

For the record that a 4 bagger in and of itself.

This is actually the true worst case scenario I predict which is still very good profit.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $22.02K 1.697M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1459207 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.