UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

You are right I did not know it was up and running. I just read...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    You are right I did not know it was up and running. I just read another post and saw the link and checked it out.

Ok MMM I will air my concerns.

Well over two years ago Idan promised to launch a website that was going to be a game changer. The n early last year it was launched and it was a flop.

Then Idan tells us he is working on a new website and it has now been launched.

What Unith needs is a website that once you open it a Digital Human pops up on the screen and starts talking to you. Not click this button and click that button and ask me a question.

I did ask Zoe a question who is Uniths CEO?? Sorry I cant answer that question.

Therefore straight away as a potential customer asking Unith's digital human a basic question it could not provide me with the answer. Uniths technology is designed around a closed loop data base and therefore anything on Uniths website IMO should be accessible by its own digital human.

Idan must wake up and realise that Uniths website is its number one selling tool and therefore should be the highest priority.

If you ask Zoe a question like I would like to build my own digital human immediately Zoe should open our platform on the same screen and start directing our potential customer on how to create a digital human.

To me our website is not up to speed yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.