UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-3263

1. 21,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2066
    Good thinking patawalonga? I thought exactly the same thing about the UNTO's. That 6 cent exercise price was the trap though. I thought exactly what you just said, "surely" they "must" have thought that when they released the UNTO's that their SP would be above 6 cents by July 2024, Surely!!!.
    Come to think of it, all the delays and their very prudent and conservative use of funds, has probably cost them and us big heaps, because had what's happening this year have happened 6 months ago, the SP could very well have been above 6 cents, as without all the dilution that has happened since they were issued, would have made it much easier to reach 6 cents than it is now???
    I've also done exactly what you have, maybe a few more UNTOA's than I had UNTOs, yes, heaps lost on the UNTOs. But, I've rationalized that and taken the view that I couldn't have afforded to exercise too many UNTOs @ 6 cents. Now the UNTOAs, I can have more for just that .004, on top of my Entitlement ones and with 2 more years and for just 3 more cents. I'm 'happy" to just write off the UNTO dollars.I've now got twice as many UNTOAs for for a third of what I'm writing off. Theories!!! Once bitten (definitely) twice shy, yes, but excited????I think we are going to enjoy this forum for a long time to come.
    $4,000 for a million UNTOAs!!! $400 for 100,000. Come on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16.39K 1.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1225648 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.