UNT 0.00% 1.4¢ unith ltd

Padlock, as I discussed with MMM on another thread, that...

1. 20,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2015
    Padlock, as I discussed with MMM on another thread, that "partnering with a Big 5" has possibly become a deceptive red herring. It is time that management declares exactly what the situation is under the disclosre rules. That "trelationship" if it still exists is a built in catalys for prospective investors, as it certainly was when it was initiallty announced. As you say, IF they are using Unith's platform, and have now been doing it for nearly 2 years, "how many more do they need in the future"?
    Can you see that non disclosure could be creating interest in something that is no longer taking place. It's potentially deceptive.
    I mentioned im my reply that Unith is possibly just using the relationship as a training ground as the other company might now be developing their owm individual system i.e. Amazon's Rufus if that's the one.
    But, if that company who is "partnering" with Unith does buy more platforms, Unith would be free from the confidentiality condition.
    Surely, any new purchases from that "partner" would be "material" and probably require a separate TH before it is released.
    See what's happening, all of this could be a waste of time if no Big 5 is involved.
    Come on Idan, a bit of transparency is badly needed by existing AND prospective ones who might be attracted to buying specifically because of that Big 5 that is still in Unith's info.

It's time for all to be revealed, if not the identity, for agreed confidentiality conditions, at least at what stage is that relarionship?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $20.01K 1.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 799949 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1723532 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 291016
Last updated 14.22pm 30/04/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.