UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Join the club peterlip. I did very much the same thing, slightly...

1. 20,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2018
    Join the club peterlip. I did very much the same thing, slightly cheaper, although I was a bit curious about the strike price of 6 cents.
    I imagined that with such confidence by management, and the time that remained, that they were 'telling us something". Not to be.
    Getting to where they are today has probably taken them a year longer with their frugality and, we, otherwise, would have been laughing. I've written off the UNTOs, LOTS, and have replaced them with a similar number, this time with a 2 year time span and only 3 cents strike and averaging .0035. Ironic that I now have a slight concern that it's only 3 cents, in two years time!!!! Maybe a consolation for the UNTOs?? Ha.
    Very true, both of us are a classic example of the risks with Options, but, no way should anyone go overboard, AT THIS STAGE.
    But this price is a great, modest, in for what could be a super story.
    My "expectation" with the QR is,at least, an improvement in Earnings accompanied by a statement from Idan about the current situation. Anything better, should, start the commentariate going again and the SP finally moving upwards. Not long to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.509K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12543897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.