UNT 15.4% 1.5¢ unith ltd

I can totally understand you wanting the best promoter for the...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    I can totally understand you wanting the best promoter for the company SD, hell I want the best to.
    No doubt you probably have been holding this ASX stock for a lot longer then me, so fully respect your frustrated expectations.

What I'm hoping to see from our CEO is once the product and platform is ready to go, that's when I want to see Idan appearing regular on podcast's, business channels, youtube, etc.. talking up the company. Being able to sell the product to large companies.

I will be disappointed if I don't this from the companies leader, but I really don't think he can do much more then he is already doing now until he has the product live and he can showcase it in real time.

I watched an old youtube video about a year ago(Bloomberg technology) of Synthesia's CEO talking about their new platform to a business channel. He came across very well and certainly had me interested, but he had the product ready to showcase, where as we don't yet.

So that's why I'm happy to wait at least until our product is ready and live before I talk about whether Idan is the right man for the job.

It's certainly an exciting company to be in though and hopefully by the end of the year things will be very different as far as the companies progression.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $99.89K 6.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111508 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 186428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ 2781709
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.