UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

So very disappointing that this forum has degenerated into...

1. 21,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2052
    So very disappointing that this forum has degenerated into personal attacks. My view on Unith is most certainly not through rose coloured glasses. Why did I post that last one about Atlassian??? Many have totally misinterpreted that. Totally, because they are FAR TOO positive about Unith.
    There's a $69 BILLION company competing with Google and Microsoft, all with billions to spend on research, and here's this $14 MILLION Unith, wanting to run onto the same playing field with those three, and how many others. And some here are complaining because they aren't doing it quickly enough and their management aren't buying shares. MAYBE, because that management KNOWS what the competition will be like WHEN they DO release their "Holy Grail" product???
    There's NO way that they'll release it until they have 100% confidence in that product. Have we??
    I've been involved in this company's history for over 30 years, made and lost a lot in the process. Learned a lot!!!
    I have a "reserved" opinion at the moment, strongly leaning on the positive, due to my views and occasional connections with Idan, but, believe me, there's a lot of plain trust in my involvement. I'm like what the market is clearly doing, waiting for the proof, but, I've got enough shares and very many very cheap options, that I consider appropriate. I'm not in this for baggers, it's an exciting story!!
    And I don't listen to unproven evidence on HC. IMO, that WILL come, but, I'm just sitting back with my safety belt on.
    And I never listen to obvious traders.
    Let's just stick to UNITH shall we, and keep the personal crap out of it??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $22.02K 1.697M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1459207 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.