UNT 8.33% 1.3¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-3628

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    will take any exposure right now when our recognition like our market cap is L O W

remain confident that marketing will be well directed, particularly in European markets, prior to and simultaneous with actual launch and will be rolled out for some time after. As an ASX listed company confident we will see solid local promotion as the shareholder base is relevant to management. I do not underestimate the management, despite a level of criticism on local promotion to date is valid. They cannot please all the people all the time when focussed on one prime issue. D E L I V E R Y

The executive team’s product focus over marketing should be the real dividend at end of the day. Talented team of people with significant talent recruited past 3-6 months. The feedback from within on social media is the working environment is outstanding, with big plus being close to key external partnerships.

Given the wide interest in AI, any measurable success in the initial 6-12 months could see early corporate action. The more impressive the earnings momentum the greater the likelihood in my view.
    Opportunism unfortunately a fact of life with many global tech companies with very deep pockets looking for bolt on acquisitions. A local example is the takeover of Altium, (just a few billion in value) digested easily by Japanese giant not even close to a big 5 call. We hold a G O O D S E T of C A R D S

our AI position is right space right place right time & launching could not be better timed. Add revenue and demand news to our mix and current valuation will be consigned to a past trading stat.
    A I M O

Last edited by colgm: 05/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $15.63K 1.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4716782 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 228507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.