UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

All I know SD is that it appears you can't seem to accept the...

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    All I know SD is that it appears you can't seem to accept the recent vote is over. Yes we know you don't want Idan as you tell us constantly. Even you mentioning an up and coming webinar and complaining about it before it's even happened. It's like you expect one every month. Unfortunately that would be very unique for most companies on the ASX. Most are hard pressed to even do one a year if that.
    But don't get wrong I'm all for keeping management on their toes, but I'm certainly willing to give them time to launch the platform and get all the adjustments right before I question their methods. Yes there will most probably also be hiccups after it's launched, I would expect that and I also expect to not see revenue flowing through the doors straight after it's launched. I'm just being realistic that by the end of the year that's when I'm hopeful to see real progress and meaningful revenue. If nothing by then, then I will reassess my holdings, but I'm not at all expecting that I would have to do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.