UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

"UNITH’s digital humans expand into Amazon; Facebook"MMM,Sounds...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130

"UNITH’s digital humans expand into Amazon; Facebook"

MMM,
    Sounds like our big 5 tech client could actually be in the plural perhaps as in clients. however I think whoever the original big 5 mystery client was/is, doesn't really matter anymore. It's no longer a prerequisite for us to enable exponential value. To integrate with Amazon's and Meta's systems, one would think that we would have had access of some sort to their inner workings meaning that they are quite happy to be associated with Unith and see it as beneficial. Idan has stated before that not only have we been working with one of the big 5 but more like the top 50. With the latest announcement revealing what systems we are now compatible with, it is clear that our public launch is now imminent and that the timing of the webcast for later this week is no coincidence.
    It's a very rare thing to feel that we as current shareholders may have gotten in on the ground floor, indeed basement level of a stock which may become life-changing for many of us. I think we're on the cusp of something much bigger than we may be anticipating and it would appear we may find out very soon. Idan and his team have achieved everything they have set out to do and done so in a very timely manner. He has also said, along with Sytze's predecessor that we are building a billion (U.S.) dollar company. Given the track record so far, I see no reason to doubt any of them. When you think back to the days of "Digital Dom" which wasn't really all that long ago, our progress has been phenomenal. Now we need the market to see it too and hopefully that time is almost upon us. This coming week may be one to remember.
    Brewstex is right when he says that he is treating his shares as gold. A good move given that gold is floating around record levels these days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $4.657K 294.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4235778 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 568436 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 31564
Last updated 13.26pm 24/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.