UNT 5.88% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Hey NewB,GPT-4o is extremely impressive and so are all the LLMs...

1. 1,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    Hey NewB,

GPT-4o is extremely impressive and so are all the LLMs that are quickly evolving.

I don't see any of the LLMs and their advancements as a negative or competitor to Unith at all, in fact I see them as a tool that Unith can leverage.

Whilst everyone is waiting for all the big LLMs to release the software that does everything in the world and kills all the tech companies the reality is that none of these LLMs can run their software at those speeds remotely for more than a few users. The only way to really take advantage of LLMs is to use agents.

I see Unith as being one of the first real AI agents developers in the world.

The fantastic job our techs have done in designing the software to work with any LLM, not just ChatGPT is going to allow Unith to grow and spread with ease. if we can find a way to leverage GPT-4o to improve our product then that's a win...

When you say it's free you may be a little mistaken!! LLMs utilise and require tremendous amounts of data and therefore servers. There is free versions of all of the big name LLMs but there is also paid versions which offer full use; however, full use is only for individual users, no one can just use GPT-4o and make a Unith product and sell it for free!!

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $21.98K 1.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4124540 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 69136 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 260136
Last updated 15.09pm 30/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.