UNT 7.69% 1.4¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-3954

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    100% but what i am trying to say is that Unith might have their own model not derived from ChatGPT/OpenAI api (their own software). If ChatGPT's quality increases further and eventually better (like certain features, voice and movement of avatar etc) than Unith then other developers are going to jump on the bandwagon to create their own avatars and business. I think i read somewhere that UTH already has plugins for shopify and some of the ecommerce platforms which is a head start but i'd be hesitant to invest now (without doing further research on their CTO and team) based on such a low market cap and competing with other companies + players in this space worldwide.

I have seen private companies create avatars (not great and not as good as UTH and bundled into a different product offering) and sell them with digital features for presentations and this is a private company with probably less marketcap then UTH and in a sense a different industry but similar tech (upload picture and voice and narrates the presentation text), make money from subscriptions and OTP.

I have been keeping an eye on the ASX micro cap tech space and see cyber security stocks also in the same position (cheap, fair value, with some clients making money) but then you look at the US and otc markets and you probably find 5 competitors with a greater market cap + cash positions which raising funds are going to be easier (if required) + actual billion dollar company clients.

DYOR and GLTAH - will keep watching

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.203K 157.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 695246 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 201863 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 718889
Last updated 15.47pm 17/06/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.