UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Good find, Hopefully Unith can garner some of the government...

1. 1,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Good find, Hopefully Unith can garner some of the government funding on offer
    for mental health. It would be a good investment of taxpayers money by the government
    and relieve some of the pressure on health workers.

The alliance deal we have, Would be a good showcase of what we have for
    any provision set by the goverment to recieve some of the $750 ml that is up for grabs

If succesful it would also create main stream media attention, Which would introduce
    Unith to a much bigger audience in Australia.Which as we all know is where we are listed.
    I would hope management are aware of this available funding, And are applying.

But our main office of business is in spain. The 6th of june is almost upon us. I am
    looking forward to the feedback. To be invited to be a keynote speaker by aws is very encouraging

There has been a bit of banter of late in relation to pumping / ramping / up and down
    hence my earlier post as an attempt to offer some sense of humour.

So just to be clear. I remain confident in the company and the team moving forward

But it makes no difference to me what anyone else does, Buy / Sell / Hold / Trade.
    as I have often said. Each to their own!

So for anyone who views my positive stance as pumping. You're wrong
    You're an adult. And as such can make your own assessment on whether Unith
    is a good investment or not.

As i have stated prior we have June > Sep > Dec To release our full suite of product
    offerings. If by the end of Dec. I don;t see expected progress, contracts signed
    revenue increasing cash flow positive,Increased awareness and increased mkt share

Then i will reassess at that time
    cheers all and goodnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.