UNT 0.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

Yeah him and a few others seem to be trying to ramp this thing...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Yeah him and a few others seem to be trying to ramp this thing up (ignored some of these fools who have no idea and dont make sense) but realistically they dont understand everything they're saying... Stating that it's a "Great platform" or "Great product, watch the video" or "The potential is endless"; the product isn't released to the public for a reason... It was a soft release because there are bugs or potentially coding issues preventing it from being fully released and marketed (as its not finished/optimised) it was soft launched 5-6 months ago (https://thesentiment.com.au/unith-unveils-new-customer-panel-during-soft-launch-of-digital-human-platform-as-a-self-service-offering/ i cant find the other link that showed Dec 2023) .

I am not saying that this thing isn't going to pop off or anything like that, all it is now is potential which is why i bought in and will look back time to time to see if it is worth averaging into. But they stated that "forthcoming public launch in 2024" so realistically it be end of the year if they keep their word or 2025 (time will tell). They will need funds for marketing because i dont think they have any waitlist or landing page by the looks of it unless they go down the affiliate route.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.68K 2.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5387666 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 226629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.