UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-4130

1. 21,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    Frankly, peterlip, " If we're waiting because there is still development on how the DH's hair moves when the head moves, or how the nostrils should flare with certain mouth movements, then this is the sort of stuff that I think we should not wait for".
    With that I totally agree. My answer is that from previous comments by Idan, "we are not like that", I reckon that they are striving for perfection." I'm seeing generative AI become extremely "HOT HOT".
    "A muti hundred billion dollar -trillion dollar- field", extremely attractive, the competition could be incredible, so, being so far advanced, the sooner Unith, $20 million MC, can at least get some firm contracts and get their name and product into the word of mouth business arena, the better. But, surely, UNITH understood that and has been stating that very enthusiastically!!
    Just maybe, we are underestimating these people???? I'm banking on that!!! From what I've seen and read, they are possibly quite extraordinary. We WILL know before too long, when we can actually make logical and substantive judgements.
    What do they say in business, words are cheap, but, numbers don't lie (at least they are less ambiguous!!!)
    Last edited by gassed: 07/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $3.382K 217K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813497 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 877466 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.