UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-4202

1. 5,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1347
    and I have explained exactly why.

Diablo and others have completely screwed me over on this share… through their consistent positive, bold and large font comments!

contributors on here saying that they have close ties and have seen stuff that we haven’t saying they have connections that would be interested!

constant build ups by the company only to be let down, broker reports that are blatantly wrong. Yes absolutely do your own research and buy into a company if you believe…

But if you guys have rampers prey on the innocent then you have to have someone on the otherside also telling the public the risks and the negatives of the company.

in absolutely no way is this some form of no risk company, it’s as risky as they come: Guaranteed they’ll be asking for handouts again.

No insiders are buying! Is a massive red flag! People selling brokers, insiders, people involved in the CR selling at 1.4c a massive red flag.

my points are just as valid as anyone elses on here, probably more so because there is only one or two going against 30
    Last edited by Keyhole: 13/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.77K 290K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2369545 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 34438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.