UNT 0.00% 1.4¢ unith ltd

@Keyhole You wonder why you get hate, when you accuse people of...

1. 951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    @Keyhole You wonder why you get hate, when you accuse people of selling based on what, feel or vibe, as opposed to real facts/data?You think insiders aren't buying, based on what? How many times have you popped into Boardroom to check the share register to confirm your theories? It's something I'd like to do, but I'm not a full time investor, I have a job that doesn't give me that much spare time during the day.You claim the next 4C will be a disaster, based on what?You claim no deals have been done, based on what? (lodging a deal with the ASX that is not substantial will not be released to the public, but it's still a deal being done (assuming it happens)).You claim expenses are up, based on what?Before the last 4C, you announced that it would be a disaster, and unfortunately for you, revenues were up, and expenses were down. Best quarterly we've seen in two years.The only constructive thing you have been saying is, lets wait for the next 4C. That is something an unsure investor could take, but if a deal is done, or the 4C is great, they could miss the boat.I'd like to think that anyone investing in a micro cap know what the risks are. Anyone typing in big font and bold, should be taken as what it is. A post from an anonymous poster. If someone bets the house on that, then it could be an expensive learning exercise.i'd also like to think anyone posting in bold and big font, or just being positive about the future isn't from someone who is pumping the stock to get out. They are (like me), excited about our prospects and aren't afraid to share their thoughts.I think most sensible people are like me. They see a company in a sector that could do really well. Gamble enough that if it goes well, it could make a difference to our future, but not too much that if it goes pear shaped, they are living on the street.I can't stress this enough, this is a micro cap, and that's why I use the word "gamble" and not "invest".I'd like to think this is an educated gamble, and I'm unlikely to lose it all, but the gains could make a difference in years to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $5.235K 373.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1202011 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 813482 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.