UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

I'm glad I stopped contributing to this forum. It really is a...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    I'm glad I stopped contributing to this forum.

It really is a joke.

The commentary from non-holders outweighs holders at a ratio of 2:1. I'd say we're back to January/February levels of downramping even though the quarterly reports continue to grow and so does out exposure!

Keyhole states that he lost so much money on a different stock so is here to help others not make that same mistake on UNT despite proving time and time again he has absolutely no idea how the technology works with some of the most hilarious foot in mouth comments I've ever read.

I don't believe he has an agenda, he's too far off the beaten track to have one. However those other clever posters who prop him up and then add small insults to board members and the CEO must have an agenda, especially those who claim to be holders. Why would a holder say the CEO is useless?

Keyhole's prophecies about the next CR is great, as if those who have millions invested will let this company dissolve rather than give it another cash injection, especially if the roadmap is to be believed and we have a full commercial launch by end of this CY.

All of these negative comments have been coming for years, yet we are still trading as a company, we are growing in revenue! We are sticking to the roadmap!!!!

Do your own research guys.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.278K 98.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 747313 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 275480 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.