UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-4306

1. 21,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    The only reason I raised this point is that, IMO, I frankly can't believe that there has been such a market and HC reaction with all of that very positive commentariat continually being released. Are people considering that all of that commentariat is HYPE?? Pump??
    And, yes, I fully understand what some are saying here, for mine, THE QR that I'm very much looking forward to seeing is the CYQ4 at the end of January 2025. But, to see NOTHING until then beggars belief.
    Frankly, I haven't read one word that denegrates the product, in fact to the complete contrary, nor the management of this company, apart from some impatient HC posters.
    It just doesn't gell that there is effectively no market response whatsoever. 339 reads on that X release with practically zilch trading? I suggested that maybe the EOFY is dominating people's thoughts and deeds, but, that doesn't answer the total lack of market reaction to that extremely positive broad commentariat. But, as Xfiles reveals, while the overall market is fiddling, "someone" is burning the midnight oil and suruptitiously accumulating, big time??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.278K 98.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 747313 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 275480 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.