UNT 0.00% 1.4¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-4316

1. 1,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    When I posted months ago about the 'lifestyle' perks Unith employees seem to enjoy , I got rounded on . To be fair , it may be a fact of working conditions in the type of industry, and this geographical area that we need to copy , to attract and retain creative innovators, engineers etc. The marketing dept has long been a let down ,and I suggest the cause of frustration for our dear , departed director. There is still only one person allocated to actual Marketing, Kevin Kaivue and now we have Ali Almar , Head of Programmatic Media Buying. Unith simply does not have the funds to employ a marketing team yet or pay for advertising except at the trade shows. My bet is that continual slow release will the way we go until volume and income picks up.

Somebody got us the Alliance Contract , the Lotto Contract and other JV's , but Idan can't be "the salesman" to the detriment of all other tasks a CEO needs to oversee. Product has been promoted and promoted and promoted to thousands , via the trade shows over years. When available at full strength , customers will on-board. Self-service platform is the key (SaaS and we own and patented the tech. Protection made possible by our CEO. ) , and that is being rolled out now and at the timetable as given.

You want to advertise ? You do it . Show it on your mobile phone to anyone in business whoever might benefit you come in contact with , "Hey, have you seen this" and do a demo with the talking head. Your investment , your money tied up, go and make it pay .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $5.235K 373.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1202011 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 813482 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.