UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-4379

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hey Keyhole, I reckon I check this for maybe once a week if that and I am constantly disappointed by the childish rhetoric that you guys go on with. I have invested a bit over a quarter of $1 million into this business and I am extremely confident in this investment. I am very happy to wait for the market to come to this business. Sure, it would be nice to happen quicker but I am patient. I guess what I don't understand is why you continue to hang around. You don't hold any shares in this business and the rhetoric on the forum seems to upset you. Why don't you find something else to do? Find some other business that maybe you have some skin in the game and invest your energy there. I think I probably speak for many to say that we would be very happy to not have your constant negative drone. This is a business in start up development and people who can see the potential are happy to invest and, see the positive potential. It's that simple. It seems to me that this forum is actually affecting you personally so go and find something that is not impacting on you so negatively. Just a piece of advice. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.639K 800K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3913985 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 228846 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.